Tip out those sugary drinks - you oughta have water!
- Remove sugary drinks from your house to avoid temptation.
- Swap juice for a piece of fruit and water.
- Sports drinks are unnecessary for all ages. Swap sports drinks with sliced fruit and water.
- If your kids struggle to get off sugary drinks, try Stevia-sweetened chocolate or strawberry milk flavourings for the transition.
- Avoid store bought smoothies - instead, blend a banana or berries with some milk and cinnamon.
- Take a drink bottle with you whenever you leave the house.
- Remember you can often buy a single serve drink carton of plain milk at convenience stores.
- Rethink your alcoholic drinks - low sugar options include wine and spirits.